Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Devin






Today is my friend Devin's birthday. We spent the day together with our friend Kendra at the pool.  They kept me company when I was sitting in my chair under the umbrella.  I spent about half the time under my umbrella and the other half in the water.  They saved me from some crazy boys trying to get on a raft that kept splashing us and then almost ran me over.   Luckily Kendra and Devin pushed the raft far away from me.  On the way home we stopped at Emo's and got some kit kat wizards.  I'm getting tired of being at home in my bed.  Each time I go out of the house we try something just a little bit more than the time before.  My next goal is to get well enough to go to a movie.

Happy Birthday Devin - you are an awesome friend!  I hope you had a great day today.  :) Kate

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday Devin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have been a wonderful Birthday to spend time with Kate and Kendra!! :D Hope you had a great birthday!! Love ya guys!!! -Hannah

    ReplyDelete