Tuesday, July 3, 2012

never stop improving

I'm getting better everyday! Now I'm able to get up out of chairs and my bed all by myself! I am so happy that I can also shower by myself! My body continues to get better everyday and I'm even going to a friends house for a pool party on the Fourth of July! I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay since I'm still kind of weak but it will be nice to get out of house even if it is just for a little while.  Thanks to everybody who has brought delicious foods,came to visit me, and read my blog. It means so much to me! 

I wrote this poem today...

Spring
Birds flutter and fly around,
feet never touching the ground.

Flowers rise up everywhere
and clever foxes sniff the air.

Bunnies hop all around
on the green,grassy ground.

Out come cautious deer,
finally Spring is here.

1 comment: