Saturday, June 30, 2012

a little better each day

heaven


A reflexologist came to my house yesterday and worked on my feet to help relieve my back pain. She told me there are over 700 different nerve endings in my feet.  She rubs different parts of the feet and it affects different parts of the body.  She mainly worked on the middle of my arches and my toes.  It felt really good and I think it helped my back.  She is coming back in a few days.

My back is doing much better, I can do much more on my own.  I even took a shower by myself today.  I'm working on trying to sit up a little more each day, it still is the hardest thing for me.



My mom and I are getting ready to watch the second Lord of the Rings movie.  It's kind of fun to just hang out with my family and watch movies.  We have more time to do that now than before.

2 comments:

  1. That's great Kate!! Stay Strong!!! Love ya, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate I just happened upon your site. I am looking for things for my eleven year old to read before her fusion on July 19th. I can't wait to read these posts with her and discuss them. Thanks so much for blogging!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete