Wednesday, June 27, 2012

not ALL bad ...

At the hospital there was a room that they called the Nourishment Room.  In the room there was about every kind of snack and drink for the patients and their families.  It was my favorite part of the hospital stay.  At my home my mom made me my own "nourishment tray" next to my bed full of my favorite snacks.  I've lost a little weight and my mom is a little worried about it.  

My"nourishment tray" is awesome


Today I was able to sit down and get up by myself.  Someone still has to help me get out of bed though.  I can make 5 laps around our house. Being stuck in bed isn't all bad.  My friends visit and watch movies with me.  



I also have gotten some really nice cards and some great food.  One of my mom's friends brought an ice cream pie made with strawberries, strawberry ice cream, a cookie on the bottom and a layer of chocolate on the top.  It was delightfully delicious.  



1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love the cup I got you!! :D Stay Strong! Love ya, Hannah

    ReplyDelete