Monday, June 18, 2012

Top ten reasons I can't wait for surgery to be over.

10. I don't ever have to sleep in a back brace again.

9. I don't have to wear a one piece swimsuit to hide my curve.

8. I'll be able to buy and wear clothes I want without worrying about how my curve will look.

7. No more back pains ....well after recovery anyway.

6. I'll be immediately taller .... about 1.5 inches taller!

5. No school P.E. for 1 semester.

4. I get a second set of school textbooks to keep at home so I don't strain my back... AWESOME!

3. I get to relax for the summer.

2. My friends will come visit me.

1. I don't have to worry about my back ANYMORE!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your surgery Kate. I am thinking and praying for you. Get healthy soon so we can get you back on those hurdles!!!

    Coach K
    (Kathy Kuch)

    ReplyDelete