Sunday, June 17, 2012

pre surgery party

My back surgery is in two days. Last night I had a pre surgery party. I invited all my friends and it was fun. We watched The Vow and had pizza, nachos and cake. My mom surprised me with a beautiful necklace. Throughout my experience so far my friends have been so supportive. A lot of them brought me things to do while in recovery! But even with lots of support from friends and family I can't help but be worried for my upcoming surgery even though I have a great children's doctor, Dr. Akeson.

My cake ... I love these napkins!

All my awesome friends

Breakfast

My friends surprised me with lots of
stuff to keep me busy after surgery

My necklace from my mom

3 comments:

  1. Kate is an awesome friend she is so strong and beautiful as the sun setting on the ocean. She will do great during surgery:) Love ya, Kendra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate! This is your friend from INDIANA, wishing you a fast recovery. I know you will do great! and I can't wait to come and visit!

    Hope ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate is the most greatest friend anyone could ever have!! Stay Strong!! Love ya, Hannah

    ReplyDelete